Saturday, May 27, 2006
The Windy City...
I have to admit, I am becoming quite fond of the big windy city, otherwise known as Chicago. It's funny how you really learn to love it wherever you are. And although it's a bit windy here, it's never quite as windy as it ever gets in Lethbridge. It's more like a soft breeze. That's a nice way of looking at it. Just a soft breeze in the air.
Ryan has been so busy with work, so I have become quite indulged in myself this summer. Haha. That sounds so bad. But really, I am learning how to enjoy the simple things of life. The long walks with the dog...reading books, that i otherwise would never pick up for lack of time in a normal day, and yes, I am becoming one domestic diva I must say. Ryan is so Lucky! heehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So Alisha, what books have you been reading? It's about time I started a new book now and I was wondering if you had any suggestions.
I heard Luke and Megan Woodruff came home the other day. I talked to them a few weeks ago and I know they were thinking about it but I haven't talked to them since they got back. Anymore people go home from your office?
Post a Comment