Well the summer is slowly coming to an end, and Ryan is more than ready to go home. What an exhausting summer job! I will be happy when he can do something that he enjoys, but isn't so demanding physically, and mentally.
We will be heading home on the 1st of September and stopping in Nauvoo to see the church sites and to take in a temple session. We're meeting Danny and Laura Wheeler there so it will be fun to catch up with them and see their little baby girl Alyssa. After Nauvoo were going to see Carthage Jail, and then Winter Quarters. I'm very excited, I've heard that Winter Quarters is a very spiritual place, and one of the best visitor centres that the church has.
In the mean time, I will be busy packing, and finishing up all the last minute things here in Chicago. Man, we're really going to miss this place!
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're looking forward to having you back.
Post a Comment