Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm workin on it!

Okay people don't give up on me here...i'm trying to figure out how to put pictures up on this thing. I thought i knew a lot about computers, but apparently I'm having some trouble with this one!
I took Champ swimming again today...he absolutely loves it, and it's so cute to see him so excited to get into that pool! Today I thought of how grateful I am that my husband is able to provide for us so I can stay home with my baby. I'm finally living my dream...at home all day with my little buddy. We have so much fun together, and he loves his mama:) ...haha he loves his daddy too..but I like to bug Ryan, because he's so afraid of having a wussy boy! But oh well..he really truly is a mama's boy, and i love it!!

2 comments:

The Coopers said...

Hey.. welcome to the blogging world..haha
Glad to see i can read what your up too now more.. I did just remember that i got your message the other day and then have forgotten to call back.. Anyways we'll talk soon!

Brittany said...

i did one blog in april and it took so long that I think my next one was in october so keep at it. I just happened to see your blog on Linds and tim's blog. I bet paxton is getting so big