Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Little Helper





Since Ryan has been spending so many hours at the office lately, Pax and I have been spending a lot more time together, just me and him. I am so bad at just leaving him on the floor with toys, instead I pack him around everywhere I go. I know I'm bad, I'm creating a spoiled little mama's boy!! He rides in the laundry basket up and down the stairs, and he helped me pack all his clothes away in that blue tote. My little boy is growing like a weed. I already have 3 of those totes full of clothes he doesn't fit in to anymore!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like you are getting the blogging figured out. Nice to see some pictures on here. Now you just need to add links to all of your friends' websites on the side.

Keep up the good work!

CGibb said...

Pax is huge... Luke could probably wear his hand-me downs. :) Also, it would be nice if he could pass along come of that hair.

Jessica said...

hey your little guy is so cute, I am with you on the clothes I have a whole storage room under our stairs full of kids clothes... we are at http://mattjessicaalston.blogspot.com/
keep in touch

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

It's so cute, you did great, i can't even change my background!... lol

pax is cute and getting so big!