Bronson Scott Peterson
March 11, 2010
We had a beautiful graveside service with our family on Wed, March 17th.
Ryan spoke, My dad gave the dedicatory prayer, and Camille Hansen sang 'I feel my Savior's Love', and 'Nearer My God to Thee'. As we sat and listened to the beautiful music, I couldn't help but think how much harder I will have to try to live my life so that I will have the chance of knowing my precious boy. I also felt the spirit whisper very strongly, telling me that Bronson does know us, and he is being taught by our family that have gone before him. How grateful I am for my little family here on earth, and for my little Bronson, who I will know, one day.
We love you with all our hearts little one!
The world may never notice
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon.
But every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity.
The little one we long for
Was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted
Is a light that still shines on.
And though our arms are empty,
Our hearts know what to do.
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we do love you.
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon.
But every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity.
The little one we long for
Was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted
Is a light that still shines on.
And though our arms are empty,
Our hearts know what to do.
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we do love you.

7 comments:
Beautiful Alisha
and yet again i am crying. That little graveside is so small and perfect..
Can't wait to see you and
Loved that poem, so perfect.
You're amazing... One day I'll get to see you and give you the biggest hug... don't be frightened if I shed a few tears... I just find your strength and testimony so admirable.
Perfectly said. You are an amazing little family. Such a great example.
Again, I say thank you for sharing such tender, personal moments with others and for your strength. You just had a glow about you today as you bore your testimony. You are such a light to those around you and even in trial and heartache your faith shines brighter than ever.
Bronson and Champ are lucky boys to be bound eternally to such incredible parents. That poem is just SO perfect.
wow - you are so strong and amazing alisha! little bronson is so lucky to have you as his mom and you guys as his family, and i have no doubt that he's just as excited to get to know you too :) thank you for your example and hang in there chickee!
Alisha, I just found your blog - I am so sorry to hear about Baby Bronson. I think by sharing this, you have blessed many other lives and strengthened many testimonies. What a trial for you and Ryan and your families, but what a blessing to have a perfect little spirit waiting for you. Say hi to Ryan for us. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment