AfterMonday, April 06, 2009
Fake smile..and yes he does have hair!
So I finally decided to give Champ a little trim. I wasn't in love with the comb over look anymore, and I was too impatient to wait for someone who knew what they were doing to give him a hair cut, so i attempted it myself. I basically just spiked it up and took off like a half an inch off the top! ...I really don't know how to cut hair, and he doesn't have THAT much so i had to be careful! haha. But he did have little curly fly aways all around his ears that I took care of quite nicely if I say so myself! He's been so funny lately with his fake smile...as you can see in the picture when I put the camera up he has figured out that I'm trying to get him to smile. The order of the pictures are all screwed up, but the first is actually the after shot of the hair cut...and fake smile!
After
After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Okay that fake smile is so funny! And I just can't get over how much he looks like Marilyn to me!
i love little fake smiles :) so stinkin cute! and good work for attempting the hair cut - it looks great!
Alisha!! hi! Haha...I love his smile! He is so cute! How are you guys doing???
okay seriously, could you update already it been like a year!!!
Post a Comment