Tuesday, March 31, 2009

At the Park...







A couple weeks ago it was actually a nice warm weekend! If you can believe it?! We took Champ on a nice long walk to Franks just so he could enjoy his first snow bob...ha ha. No, I have to admit that stop was purely for me only, Ryan could have gone without too, but i Love them! And then over to the park. Champs first time to play at a park! It was so fun, we picked up Dave and Kenz and the girls and crossed over to the Lakeview park. I guess I should say that we were on that side of town because we were staying with the Evanson kids that week while they're parents were in Rome. I miss it over there where there are trees and birds chirping, not like here where there are no trees in sight for miles!

No comments: