Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh so tired!

OK, I know I'm only 25 years old, but i feel like I must be at least 50! I hate to complain, because I know there are worse things out there, but I have not had a full nights sleep in 10 months now! It's not just being tired that gets ya, it's the lack of brain power you have with no sleep that's hard to deal with. Plus it makes me so achy and sick feeling. Worst of all, I'm pretty sure Paxton has become a worse sleeper as the months go by. He used to wake up once to feed, now he thinks he needs to eat twice in the night and have 2 or 3 crying sessions in between! I know I have to let him cry it out...and it might be a two hour episode, so wish me good luck cause I'm going to buy me some ear plugs and let him howl it out. We'll see how it goes. Poor thing. I can't stand to let him cry for so long. 20 minutes has been my max so far. I just keep praying that one day he'll surprise me and I'll wake up in the morning feeling so good, not even realizing that I slept through the whole night! ha ha...I'll keep wishin:)

2 comments:

The Pratts said...

I feel for you! Don't worry, every kid sleeps through the night eventally. Champ won't be going to Kindergarten having 3 night feeds, I promise! Good luck!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

Oh how i hear you. Ok, don't want to make you feel bad, but Last friday was the 1st night in 5 years that all my kids slept through the night. I was seriously soo happy. it hasn't happened since, but i now have hope. Ella is my worst, she's 3 next month, and still wakes up once or twice. Grace did this til she was 3 and now she's an awesome sleeper, adn Ethan sleeps through some night, but yep, 1st time in 5years! lol.. and people wonder why we are not having any more kids! hahha.
unless you have been there, people cant understand how tired you really can get. and i am 10 years older than you, so you know how old i must feel! haha