
Friday, March 13, 2009
Big Boy!
So I went in to get Champ from a nap the other day and this is what i found. Standing straight up holding on for dear life, crying at the top of his lungs! It was hilarious. This was the first time he's ever pulled himself up in the crib before. It actually freaked me out a bit, because i thought all he would have to do is lean over and out he'd go! So..i guess it's time to lower the crib! After I picked him up and he stopped crying, I put him back in to take a picture. He was just smilin away. He was so proud of himself standing up there so big and tall!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh he looks soo proud of himself! he's so adorable, and i LOVE his room!
awww - champ is so big and so cute alisha! crazy how fast they grow up eh?!?! i love his crib by the way :)
what a little stud!!
Post a Comment