
Friday, March 13, 2009
Craft Night
Last night we had a "Craft Night" for Enrichment. They had a few things going on. This is what I signed up for. Watch making. It was a lot of fun...we brought our own beads and designed our own watches and Sheila Sinclair showed us how to put them together. It didn't take very long at all, and it was so fun to pick your beads. I have the worst time making decisions...i think i was in Michaels for about half an hour staring at all the possibilities! Ha ha You can make a watch for every outfit you own! Fun times!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
those are super cute!
very cute! glad you're blogging. It's such a fun way to keep up with everyone!
hey Alisha,
i think you have linked my blog to someone elses. i jsut pressed on Heidi, adn it goes to some other dressel family blog! weird! huh!! lol thought i would let u know!
I didn't know you had a blog! Now I have another blog to stalk, haha.
Cute watches, that is a great idea!
Post a Comment