Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Catch Up Time!

Well where do you start when you haven't posted anything in almost a year!? I am always so jelous of everyone's cute blogs, and I love looking at all of my friends blogs to keep in touch, so yesterday I decided that I need to get my butt in gear. Why do I think I'm so busy!? I'm in trouble when #2 comes if life is too busy now! haha.
Christmas was a blast. We had so much fun watching our little Champ get so into Christmas. All Christmas long we heard "Santa, Santa"...you would think for how much he talked about the guy he would have loved to sit on his knee this year! He did love walking by santa to give him a wave..but that was as close as he ever wanted to get!
Ryan never thought he would be buying his son a Barney doll one day, but as you can see, it was one of his very favorite things. Yay for Christmas and toddlers, it's the very best!!




3 comments:

The Pratts said...

Yay for an update! Champ is so cute, love his jammies. Looks like you had a good Christmas.

When do you find out what you're having?

Life Is Golden said...

Ha! I just emailed you on facebook before deleting and was begging you to get back on here... dreams really do come true... so funny.
I'm excited!

lynz said...

champ is geting so big! and i love the barney doll - i never thought i'd say this, but barney is great when he gives you a chance to do the dishes or make dinner or have a shower :) dust still hates him though!